Health Certificates

Airline travel with your pet usually requires a health certificate within 10 days of travel. The requirements may vary with the airline, therefore be aware of their requirements. A current rabies certificate is necessary to travel with your pet as well.

The requirements for international travel vary with each country. An international health certificate is usually required. Dr. Grier is a USDA accredited veterinarian. An international health certificate will also need to be endorsed by a federal veterinarian. Check the APHIS pet travel website for more information.